Happy Birthday, Little Man!
Six years ago today, I was holding my newborn son. Six years ago today, I was the mother of two children under the age of two. Six years ago today, I learned that a mother's love can be spread between two children, because that love is totally different for each child. Six years ago today, we embarked upon what would become the life of Evan Miles Pitt.
Evan, the boy who can touch your heart in a way that no other child could. Evan, the boy who can snuggle with you "just because." Evan, the boy who is a model older brother, teaching his little sister the tricks of the trade. Evan, the boy who is a wonderful young brother, learning new things from his older sister. Evan, the boy who can turn the charm on like a faucet, and turn it off just the same.
Evan ... Happy Sixth Birthday, little man. I am so proud of you for everything that you have accomplished, and looking forward to seeing the things you will pursue and accomplish.
I love you, little man.
Evan, the boy who can touch your heart in a way that no other child could. Evan, the boy who can snuggle with you "just because." Evan, the boy who is a model older brother, teaching his little sister the tricks of the trade. Evan, the boy who is a wonderful young brother, learning new things from his older sister. Evan, the boy who can turn the charm on like a faucet, and turn it off just the same.
Evan ... Happy Sixth Birthday, little man. I am so proud of you for everything that you have accomplished, and looking forward to seeing the things you will pursue and accomplish.
I love you, little man.

1 Comments:
I love your comments about my precious grandson. Evan's smile lights up a room! Each grandchild has their own special way of melting your heart. Happy Birthday, Big Guy!
Love, Grammy
Post a Comment
<< Home