Friday, February 03, 2006

We have labeled the Baby Einstein video series

Patrick has pegged that video series ... Baby Crack. She went to bed crying that she couldn't watch it, now she is out there watching it. She is RELENTLESS. So you know what would be the best of both worlds? Baby Einstein videos about potty learning. She would be using that potty chair in NO time.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is so funny. I never had Baby Einstein stuff for Jon and got a couple for Justin but haven't watched them yet.....hmmm. OK if Baby Einstein is baby crack. Then tell me are the Doodle Bops...Cats rejects on ecstasy or something??? Really I tolerated Barney almost, learned to mildly enjoy the Wiggles but I draw the line with these freaks. It's like club kids gone wrong! I get a wave of nausea just thinking about them. Alrighty...have a good day.

9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home