Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Wow... I really need to update more





I didn't realize it has been so long that I haven't updated this blog... I need to make a more concerted effort.

The goings on here are endless. Upward Basketball ended and soccer picked right up where basketball left off. We have a few weekends free, but then it starts right in. M has dance on Mondays, soccer on Tuesdays, we have church on Wednesdays, and E has soccer on Thursdays. Can you say BUSY?

Jenna is having her Easter egg hunt/party this Thursday because, like it or not, ready or not, the kids are on Spring Break for .... gasp .... NINE days (well, that includes the weekend), starting at the end of THIS week!!!

I am going to take them to the Mazza Museum at the University of Findlay, probably up to COSI where 10,000 other parents will be passing their time, as well. Maybe the zoo ... but don't tell anyone that.

Here's some pics that have been snapped in recent days ... Grammy, if you want any, email me and let me know. I will get them sent to your Walgreens (if that is what you want).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home