Sunday, February 05, 2006

Off to Joann Fabrics...

and sitting here at the computer wondering WHY my toddler is screaming for her father at the top of her lungs ... whatever.

Taking the older heathens to Joanns today to let them pick out some fabric 'cause mama feels like a'sewin. Gonna make Evan some of them there flannel pjs, and McCayla's gonna get herself a right nice top and pants, too.

See... this is how I feel when I make clothes for my kids ... like we are washing our clothes on the washboard on our front porch. I know it isn't *perceived* that way, but nonetheless.

Hey Robin... how was your walk around the church this morning? who WAS that child? was it Logan?

Speaking of church, we have this frontline singer stuff. I walked in while they were practicing this morning, and they sounded REALLY good because, well, the very well-abled person in the sound booth (cough... Matt) had someone's mike turned down to the level it should ALWAYS be at, but apparently that was not at ALL acceptable to the person who was holding the turned down mike. I do not understand why you have to be cranked up to a decibel level that only dogs can hear. Seriously, I mean, what is the point? Yeah... we know you can sing. Yeah.. we know you can sing fairly well. Yeah... we know you can sing loud. So why do we have to HEAR you sing, seriously?

Ok.... Meredith, the person who isn't feeling the Christian love right now is going to go brave the football widows at Joanns who hopefully aren't there, taking THEIR frustrations out in the fabric department.

I am going to count how many times Evan touches something and report back. My guess is in the 100s.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home