Thursday, February 09, 2006

Pampered Chef Party Number 2

I swear... I am partied out. I went to a Stampin' Up party two weeks ago, had my own PC party two weeks ago, went to a Southern Living party last week, and then to another PC party tonight. I think I am done for a while.

You know when you go into those parties and think "I do NOT need one thing"? That was me tonight. I mean, at my party, I got an INSANE amount of product and I really did not need one more thing. But what do I do? I spend money ... I HAD to have the large stone, which then led to the rack for the stone, which then led to the silicone oven mitt. All things I didn't get at my show.

My sister is having a show sometime in March. That translates into: my sister WON'T be having a show in March. She always says she will, but she doesn't. I have only shirked my responsibilities on hosting a home show once or twice because I have been a consultant for something before, and I know how much time and preparation goes into it all.

So can you believe that I entertained the thought of signing up for Pampered Chef? Yeah. That was a FLEETING thought, mind you.

And can you believe that I was a PC virgin only one year ago when I went to a party at Robin's house? Yep. Didn't own ONE thing PC, and now I have a pretty good collection. Not as large as SOME people I know, but large enough.

I need to get moving on getting ready for CADD. I have to buy some things for my secret sister, and decide what it is I am going to work on. I am thinking some altered books, and we will also be making an album there with Stacy. It should be a grand time. Of course, what REALLY will go on I won't discuss. That will be between me, the hottub, and whoever is rooming with me. :) Christie, you can keep secrets, right? Robin .. I can count on you, too ... I think.

Well, that is all for the insightful evening entry. The Office was a hoot, as usual. When he gave her that key for VDay... that was hilarious. And Michael... always a riot. He was actually sexy tonight.... but then, I think Steve Carell is sexy anyway.

Ok. Later, dudes.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A PC virgin..ha ha ha!!! Love that. Umm yeah, missed my favorite show due to my massive migraine. Still feeling it today!
Of course I can keep a secret..it's kind of like vegas, what happens at CADD stays at CADD..ha ha.
I have never met someone with a more addictive personality than myself, I may now have met my match!
Love ya! Is Jacque blogging yet?

7:25 AM  
Blogger mom2pittcrew said...

No ... Jacque Cousteau has yet to get her own... she NEEDS to, and I told her I would set her all up. We shall see if she takes me up on it! Sorry you had a migraine!

9:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was a PC virgin about 2 years ago and loved the stuff. I signed up last year to sell and haven't really done too many shows...BUT I can buy the stuff for myself CHEAP! hehehee That's it for me :) What's CADD?

3:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of course I can keep a secret...like Robin said, what happens at CADD... ;o)

9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home