Ok ... YES I WILL BRING MY BATHING SUIT!
I know I haven't been specifically stating that I will be toting my bathing suit with me, but YES I will bring it. I promise. I won't cop out, but man .. you all need to SEE me in it, and then you might not be reminding me SO emphatically.
So I will bring my bathing suit to CADD.
Get THIS!
I was telling my loving husband that I will be having a massage on Sat. and he said "what other services are there?" I said manicures, pedicures, facials, things like that. I said "oh yeah.. and I'm having a pedicure." Well, I MEANT manicure, and my doting husband started to make a comment, and I just KNEW it wasn't going to be a nice one. I begged him to tell me what he was going to say, and when he thought I was having a pedicure, he said "are they setting aside a two hour block for you, one hour each foot?"
Well, you have to know the state of my tootsies... they are not the prettiest, but they are MUCH better now that I have put away the Birks for the winter. But when it is summertime, the tootsies ain't too pretty.
So nice on his part, huh? I have half a mind to post the picture he took of himself in his shamrock boxers. Just because he thought he was funny.
But no... I will rise above all of that, and not embarass him the way he chose to embarass me this afternoon. But I will get my revenge. I am, after all, taking off for the weekend without him, my debit card in hand, and stopping at all sorts of stores along the way, getting a massage and manicure, and having a BLAST this weekend.
So I will bring my bathing suit to CADD.
Get THIS!
I was telling my loving husband that I will be having a massage on Sat. and he said "what other services are there?" I said manicures, pedicures, facials, things like that. I said "oh yeah.. and I'm having a pedicure." Well, I MEANT manicure, and my doting husband started to make a comment, and I just KNEW it wasn't going to be a nice one. I begged him to tell me what he was going to say, and when he thought I was having a pedicure, he said "are they setting aside a two hour block for you, one hour each foot?"
Well, you have to know the state of my tootsies... they are not the prettiest, but they are MUCH better now that I have put away the Birks for the winter. But when it is summertime, the tootsies ain't too pretty.
So nice on his part, huh? I have half a mind to post the picture he took of himself in his shamrock boxers. Just because he thought he was funny.
But no... I will rise above all of that, and not embarass him the way he chose to embarass me this afternoon. But I will get my revenge. I am, after all, taking off for the weekend without him, my debit card in hand, and stopping at all sorts of stores along the way, getting a massage and manicure, and having a BLAST this weekend.
2 Comments:
boys are smelly.
i'm the one getting the pedicure ;o)
good girl on the bathing suit. it's all good. ;o)
I'm getting a Pedicure as well..my feet are looking rough!!! Love that Patrick! Did he refer to them as "lucky charm boxers?" and how in God's name did he manage to take a picture of himself? That one I would like to see...
HA!
See ya later!
Post a Comment
<< Home