My admission
All of my bloggers who made it to Hobby Lobby... I have to admit this to you.
Rubon.
I thought someone had mispelled ribbon.
Then I thought it was some new version of a ribbon.
Then I thought it was some new tool.
Then I went to Joanns and picked up some rubons. I had an epiphany.
I'm a dork.
Rubon.
I thought someone had mispelled ribbon.
Then I thought it was some new version of a ribbon.
Then I thought it was some new tool.
Then I went to Joanns and picked up some rubons. I had an epiphany.
I'm a dork.
3 Comments:
So now my family thinks I've totally lost it, as I'm sitting here litterally laughing out loud. Oh Meredith, if I had your phone number I would call you RIGHT NOW so you could hear me laughing! You totally made my night!
LOL, Christie. Glad to make your night!
Such a DORK! God love you..rubbon..hey, why don't you start a new product line..or maybe you could be the contributing editor for "scrapbooking for dummies"..ha ha ha...
Hey, could you tell our new blogging friend Jacque that she needs to open up her blog so I can comment on it?! Since I'm not "in network" with you all, or y'all to the KY people, it considers me anonymous...
I worked the food stand this morning..tons of fun..
see ya soon!
Post a Comment
<< Home