My admission, part deux
I failed to mention in my original admission post that I was pronouncing rubon "roo-BON"
Kid you not.
And then there was that time when Patrick (then my BF) took me to see Aladdin. We sat through the end credits, and I leaned over and said "what do you think an in bet weener is?" The lady in front of us CRACKED up ... I thought she was going to pee her pants, and she said "honey .. that is inbetweener"
Kid you not.
And then there was that time when Patrick (then my BF) took me to see Aladdin. We sat through the end credits, and I leaned over and said "what do you think an in bet weener is?" The lady in front of us CRACKED up ... I thought she was going to pee her pants, and she said "honey .. that is inbetweener"
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home