Much better this morning


McCayla is doing much better. Of course, I still want to be the protective mother, and I am really debating on whether she will go to Upward for cheerleading this morning. I will take her, but I am going to have her take it easy because I don't think it is a great idea for her to be so active right after having a migraine. I don't know. This is all such new territory for me. I have to rely on what my sister tells me, because she has them quite often (or at least did). Patrick gets them, but not to the extent of feeling nauseous at all.
So we have a game this afternoon, and pics beforehand. I am hoping that all goes well like it did last week, but it will be a long one, for sure. We have to have the girls there at 11 for the pics, and then the game starts at noon. The good thing is, those games don't last very long.
I *think* I am prepared for today. Having all that happen yesterday has thrown me a little bit *off* (I don't know WHY). Maybe because I had no shower yesterday.
Ok... I am off to eat some breakfast. Hope everyone has a good one.
1 Comments:
Ohh Meredith..sorry, must be the week for migraines. Maybe it's the moon or something. Yes, puking always helps, although you feel like your head might explode a few seconds after, it does seem to help.
She looks SO CUTE in her uniform! Carly wants to play instead of cheer...scrapbook pages would definately be cuter if she cheered..oh well.
I'll see you in a few!
Robin
Post a Comment
<< Home