Tuesday, February 21, 2006

I have now knit everything.


I can say, with 100 percent honesty, that I have knit everything.

And edited to add: that, my friends, is a boob. I was testing out the pattern for an online colleague and friend (she is a leader in her LLL, and they want to make these little boobie balls (kid you not) for a fundraiser for her group).

So I have now made everything. This just caps it off. I think I will bring it to CADD.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what the hell is that?

10:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Meredith....you totally crack me up! Is that really called a boobie ball???? And what are you supposed to do with it???? bra enhancement???

7:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In that case, better order up two for Jacque..ha ha! Julie would like two as well..hey, a new way to finance your trip this weekend...

1:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That THING ^Boobit Ball^ is quite something. I can't even imagine what it is used for. Do you have alot of male shopper. LOL If so, mine will take one in lets say orange. Ha Ha Once you get caught up I want to put an order in for a pair of slippers. I've talked to you about it before. You need to work the connecting the piece together. If you can make fake tits, you sure can make a pair of slippers. LOL

2:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

didn't even realize I called them a bobbit ball-slip of the finger on the keys. But it does sound real funny. Maybe you need to try a bobbit ball (really LOL)

2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home