How many totes do I NEED?
Seriously... I have outgrown my brand-spanking new Tote-ally Cool Tote. I have to put the rest of my supplies in a plastic bag. I NEED to get another tote, and I am sitting here contemplating getting another tote, just a different color. It won't be here in time for CADD, and then there is that part of me that says "maybe you will find one in one of the stores we are visiting along the way, and then I could get 10 percent off of it if they do have one."
So seriously, would I look like a goon if I had the same tote in different colors for my stuff? I don't think so, actually.
Oh and this is the tote... http://store.scrapbook.com/amm-es-tote01.html exact color that I want.
And then the next question .. what should I take to work on at CADD? I have a lot of stuff I need to get around, including some alcoholic refreshments (just a couple of bottles of wine, actually), and I have been warned to pack light. I have a few pants that I am taking, as well as some sweatshirts/tshirts, underwear, my toothbrush, and some shampoo and deodorant. That should get me through the weekend. I don't plan on getting out of my sweats, and that has also been promised by the others on the trip. So girls...if I see ONE pair of jeans or khakis, I am going to kick your butts!
Ok... I am off. I have to take a shower, and then we need to get something for lunch.
So seriously, would I look like a goon if I had the same tote in different colors for my stuff? I don't think so, actually.
Oh and this is the tote... http://store.scrapbook.com/amm-es-tote01.html exact color that I want.
And then the next question .. what should I take to work on at CADD? I have a lot of stuff I need to get around, including some alcoholic refreshments (just a couple of bottles of wine, actually), and I have been warned to pack light. I have a few pants that I am taking, as well as some sweatshirts/tshirts, underwear, my toothbrush, and some shampoo and deodorant. That should get me through the weekend. I don't plan on getting out of my sweats, and that has also been promised by the others on the trip. So girls...if I see ONE pair of jeans or khakis, I am going to kick your butts!
Ok... I am off. I have to take a shower, and then we need to get something for lunch.
2 Comments:
SWEATS ONLY! No jeans allowed! It is a comfy weekend, for sure. I know this will sound very scrapbook snobbish, but we can't be seen with someone toteing their "scrap crap" around in a plastic bag..I mean really! I have a tote I'll be happy to loan you for the weekend. Matt affectionally refers to it as "scrapbook luggage.." I have several pieces. You are one lucky girl, you will love your secret sister present, I'm jealous. :)
Anyway, I'll be happy to sneak that to you tomorrow evening. Can I get a Hacienda? Panera? Anything other than crapola?
I'm taking lots to work on, I know myself well and have no clue what I want to do. Plenty of options. That's a good thing. You will buy stuff, we are going to several stores, so save your tote purchase, you may find a much cooler one out of town!
Love ya girl..welcome to the scraphood of sisters (or is it sisterhood of scrapbook?) Either way, Jacque is not included with her fake talk of scrapbooking.
She will be dying to get in our secret club soon...
DON'T FORGET YOUR BATHING SUIT. for real. you can always not use it, but if you don't take it, you could be kicking yourself. ;o)
I CANNOT WAIT!!! I love the looks of my tote, but not sure I love "it." I'll let you know if I decide I don't want it. It's even all prettied up with ribbons...I mean rubons.
Post a Comment
<< Home