Monday, February 20, 2006

Hey my posse ... check me out!

My knits haven't been selling well (because EVERYone is teaching themselves how to knit ... I'm not bitter ... much), so I did a little shopping yesterday at Target and the Studio, and decided to steal the kids cardboard photo frames they picked up at Target and alter them. So how fun was this? I also made a Goal book (I need to get a better pic of it today because that one really isn't a good depiction of it).

So check it out at http://hyenacart.com/onestore.php?vid=201&category=70

I am getting ready to start some work here this am. We are taking the kids (someone is) to Nickel World sometime today. It has been promised for a while now (yeah.. how sad is that) so we will be making that trip. I have to decide if M will go to dance tonight with her snotty nose and cough. I had to pick up another one of those waterless vaporizer things ... the kind you plug into the wall, and they seemed to get along with it really well.

McJenna is out ordering her father around, as usual. She has him RIGHT where she wants him.

Evan ... well he isn't doing anything right now. That, I am sure, will change.

Allrighty ... that is all for now. Sorry this was so boring ... I just wanted to post the link to my goods for tonight's stocking. So now you can see that I do actually sell things on an internet store.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What?! When did you become the alter queen?! Our CADD friends are dropping like flies I'll tell you..I'll explain later. ANYWAY! I'm so impressed! Hope these sell for you..can I do things on consignment?! ha ha

12:54 PM  
Blogger mom2pittcrew said...

Who isn't going now? What is UP!?

1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home