Sunday, February 19, 2006

The heathen

I am the heathen today. Patrick started to feel ill last night, took some Alka Seltzer cold medicine, said he was feeling a little better, but not well enough to go to church. I wasn't going to leave the kids with a sick man, so here I am, posting in my blog instead of singing in the choir.

Heathen!

AND I am getting ready to get in the shower so I can take the kids up to Target to let them spend their gift cards they got for Christmas.

So Robin...it isn't at ALL too cold to not go to church this morning.

You know, sometimes, you just gotta do something a little different.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for helping me justify staying home this am!! I hear you on doing things "just a little different.."
Love ya girl!
Hope Patrick is doing ok...you wouldn't want the house to go to hell and all..

9:16 AM  
Blogger mom2pittcrew said...

Oh good... I am glad to know you stayed home, too!

1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home