Good morning
9:00 pm - Evan comes out, freaked out about something (the fever manifesting itself). Says he got sick in bed. Didn't. Said he didn't like his bed. Put new sheets on it.
9:30 pm - McCayla comes out, freaked out about a bad dream. Sweaty, so I think hallelujah! the fever is FINALLY breaking.
9:50 - McCayla comes BACK out, freaked out about something again. Sits in the recliner and watches a little Olympics. Says she is ready to go back to bed.
10:00 - McCayla comes out a THIRD time, says her tv scared her, wants to sleep in our bedroom. Patrick was ready to set up camp in the living room, so she went on back to our bedroom and went to sleep.
11:30 - I head off to bed; go in to change Jenna's diaper and that p's her off, so she starts crying; refill her baba.
1:00 - McCayla starts tossing and turning. Asks for her water. I go into their room where Evan wakes up crying, saying his tummy was hurting him. I got him up to use the bathroom, but to no avail. He got back in bed, crying that his tummy was hurting. I try to wake my husband on the couch, no response. Contemplate going out to get the shop vac to run in the living room, decide against it. Figure if Evan does get sick, it is Patrick's responsibility.
3:00 - McCayla starts to toss and turn again.
4:00 - McCayla is WIDE awake, burning up. I ask her if she wants more Tylenol, and she said yes. She took some, and then asked if I would keep my lamp on. I said no. She tossed and turn for another hour to hour and half.
5:30 - McCayla finally falls asleep, and I am awakened by Evan crying in my room that there was something wet on his shirt. Well yeah... got sick in bed. Got him cleaned up, woke Patrick up who then went in to sleep with Evan. Jenna starts crying because she had filled her diaper and it had spilled out. Took care of her.
7:00 - McCayla wakes up in some state, is half-crying, out of it, and wants to go out in the living room. I tell her to get back in bed. She wants to go to the bathroom. She goes in, fumbles around for the light switch, can't find it, finally does, acts weird in the bathroom, decides she can't go, gets back in bed, and we go back to sleep.
7:30 - The Jenna wake up call ... Mmmooooommmmy...... Dddaddddddyyyyy
8:30 - Evan comes out; I have to go in and retrieve Patrick. Patrick then has the gall to say "yeah.. Evan couldn't go right back to sleep ... we were up for probably an hour." I'll take your 5:30 to 6:30 shift, buddy. You could have taken my ALL NIGHT stint.
PLEASE let these children be on the mend. There is a reason I would never have made a good nurse.
9:30 pm - McCayla comes out, freaked out about a bad dream. Sweaty, so I think hallelujah! the fever is FINALLY breaking.
9:50 - McCayla comes BACK out, freaked out about something again. Sits in the recliner and watches a little Olympics. Says she is ready to go back to bed.
10:00 - McCayla comes out a THIRD time, says her tv scared her, wants to sleep in our bedroom. Patrick was ready to set up camp in the living room, so she went on back to our bedroom and went to sleep.
11:30 - I head off to bed; go in to change Jenna's diaper and that p's her off, so she starts crying; refill her baba.
1:00 - McCayla starts tossing and turning. Asks for her water. I go into their room where Evan wakes up crying, saying his tummy was hurting him. I got him up to use the bathroom, but to no avail. He got back in bed, crying that his tummy was hurting. I try to wake my husband on the couch, no response. Contemplate going out to get the shop vac to run in the living room, decide against it. Figure if Evan does get sick, it is Patrick's responsibility.
3:00 - McCayla starts to toss and turn again.
4:00 - McCayla is WIDE awake, burning up. I ask her if she wants more Tylenol, and she said yes. She took some, and then asked if I would keep my lamp on. I said no. She tossed and turn for another hour to hour and half.
5:30 - McCayla finally falls asleep, and I am awakened by Evan crying in my room that there was something wet on his shirt. Well yeah... got sick in bed. Got him cleaned up, woke Patrick up who then went in to sleep with Evan. Jenna starts crying because she had filled her diaper and it had spilled out. Took care of her.
7:00 - McCayla wakes up in some state, is half-crying, out of it, and wants to go out in the living room. I tell her to get back in bed. She wants to go to the bathroom. She goes in, fumbles around for the light switch, can't find it, finally does, acts weird in the bathroom, decides she can't go, gets back in bed, and we go back to sleep.
7:30 - The Jenna wake up call ... Mmmooooommmmy...... Dddaddddddyyyyy
8:30 - Evan comes out; I have to go in and retrieve Patrick. Patrick then has the gall to say "yeah.. Evan couldn't go right back to sleep ... we were up for probably an hour." I'll take your 5:30 to 6:30 shift, buddy. You could have taken my ALL NIGHT stint.
PLEASE let these children be on the mend. There is a reason I would never have made a good nurse.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home