Saturday, February 18, 2006

An excellent judge of character

Ok. So I make a comment that I think Edward James Olmos is sexy. Then I find out that he *allegedly* was involved in some sexual molestation of Lorraine Bracco's and Harvey Keitel's daughter.

YUCK!

I am SUCH an excellent judge of character, aren't I?

When I was in college, there was this guy. I thought he was adorable. He was in the theater program with me (should have been clue # 1). He wanted to take me out (I was dating my ex at the time ... shhh), so we went out on a date. Ok ... back in college ... I was CUTE! There was NO reason why he shouldn't have wanted to plant one on me when the date ended. He didn't. He had to go to Marietta to visit a "friend" for the weekend (clue #2), so the date ended early. Found out the following day that he is bi. Nice.

Then I had this crush on my business law professor. CRUSH, I tell ya. Man was married, had a daughter, and of course I NEVER would have followed through with anything. I transferred to Kentucky and found out later that he had had an affair ( a long one) with a friend of mine, and she broke up their marriage. Nice.

The guy I dated in high school was a pig farmer. Sweet.

Can you tell I just follow my heart, no matter where it leads me? Well, to a limit.

Oh yeah... and I forgot about the guy up at Cedar Point. He was a full-timer. We had been out to Kelley's Island that night, so yeah... there was some alcohol involved, and he tried to kiss me. Excellent.

Maybe I AM a poor judge of character, but boy was it fun to find that out.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well..you consider me a friend, don't cha? I might have to agree with you then on your judge of character! Do you think it's too cold to go to church today? hmmmmm...tempting....
I have your cookbook friend! I'll bring it to you soon!
Would you tell the nerdy blond girl how to allow posts from others?

8:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home