After one bath..still smelling like it! I'm going to post your kids pics tomorrow if that's ok?! Miss you tonight! Sorry, can't do it..JY will have to do without Carly, I'm sure she will be SUPER disappointed! ha ha ha..
Man... I'm bummed that you won't be there, but I TOTALLY understand. If I didn't have to be there, I wouldn't. But, alas, I am on Worship Team this weekend, so I have to be there. Yuck.
2 Comments:
After one bath..still smelling like it! I'm going to post your kids pics tomorrow if that's ok?!
Miss you tonight! Sorry, can't do it..JY will have to do without Carly, I'm sure she will be SUPER disappointed! ha ha ha..
Man... I'm bummed that you won't be there, but I TOTALLY understand. If I didn't have to be there, I wouldn't. But, alas, I am on Worship Team this weekend, so I have to be there. Yuck.
Post a Comment
<< Home