Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Blog Tag, Baby!

Thanks Stacy! How fun! Now the thing is ... I don't KNOW if I know of five other people I can play with ... maybe one! LOL!

Q.-What were you doing 10 years ago?
A.-Oh man... that would be 1996? I was in my last year of law school, living at my parents' house! Patrick had taken a job with 5/3 down in Lexington, and we were married, but living apart. Talk about a real bummer!

Q.- What were you doing 1 year ago?
A.- Dude .... same thing that I am doing today. Working for Big Brother, LexisNexis, raising three children.

Q.-5 Snacks that you enjoy (in no particular order as all snacks are created equal)
A.
1. Ummm... gonna just leave Stacy's answer here! chocolate
2. a butter crunch ice cream sundae with carmel topping from Friendlys
3. Chex Mix
4. Butterfingers
5. pretzel rods, baby!
Q.- 5 song lyrics in which you know every word.
A.- the said thing is, mine are mostly all show tunes!
1. Anything from Miss Saigon
2. Part of Your World from the Little Mermaid (I sang it to McCayla when she was in NICU)
3. Rocket Man - Elton John
4. Godspeed - The Dixie Chicks
5. Light My Candle from Rent
Q - 5 Bad habits
A. 1. getting too involved on the computer (NOT my blog) 2. knitting too much (can you believe it!?) 3. not knowing when to say no to things 4. being a little too boisterous 5. PROCRASTINATING!
Q - 5 things you like doing-
A .1. knitting, 2. scrapbooking, 3. blogging, 4. playing with my kids, 5. getting away from my kids from time to time!!!
Q - 5 things you would never wear, buy or do again...
A. 1. date my ex-boyfriend 2. wear anything with neon colors 3. wear anything that says "Relax" on it 4. use Rave or Aqua Net hairspray and my hairdryer at the same time 5. bear children
Q-5 Favorite toys...
1. my Addi turbo knitting needles, 2. all of my yarn, 3. my new tote from the Scrapbook Studio, 4. this little game controller that came with the kids' portable DVD player, 5. all of my Pampered Chef stuff
Q- 5 people you are tagging...

This is where it gets hairy...
1. Sue .... http://honeyofthehumansoul.blogspot.com/
2. Jacque ... WHENEVER she gets a blog!
3. Susie Sunshine ... I doubt that she reads my blog but you never know ... http://underpaidkeptwoman.blogspot.com/

See... I don't know too many people who read my blog... so can I just tag three?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home