Sunday, February 12, 2006

Back from church and an observation

I am on what is called Frontline Singers. That means, there is a soprano, alto, and a tenor from the choir who sings on mikes every week. We have a three week rotation, and our choir director is the bass.

We have one ... who thinks she needs to be on Frontline EVERY week because, no matter WHERE she is in that church, she is singing LOUDLY. Every week. She could be on FLV, no problem. She could be in choir, she is STILL thinking she needs to be heard. Even Patrick said that this person, no matter where she is in church, HAS to be heard.

OY!

This month for MOPS... not gonna have a newsletter. Yeah... sorry. Can't really handle it right now, and I really don't think that they will be crying in their coffee this Tuesday morning. I would REALLY love to not go. MOPS days are crazy, but I have to be there ... yeah... someone, who shall remain nameless, but it rhymes with Bobbin and she is our financial person... yeah... she won't be there. So I have to sit at the table and collect the dues. So I HAVE to be there.

Ok... I have to go see what the heathens have gotten themselves into.

Later.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kiss Kiss my friend, alas..I have to assist with a heart day party. Dip some pretzels for me baby. I know what you mean about W...you did a really nice job by the way! I love when you are up front..it was a nice combo. Hey, how's that secret sis gift coming??? Ha! Are you going to craft night on Friday? I think I'm working the crop, not sure, they did not have the schedule done yet for Feb. when I left on Thursday. So, I'll let you know!

7:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home