And the REASON for the two hour delay is....
Your guess is as good as mine, unless I didn't know about 6 inches of snow being dumped somewhere in this county. I don't think that happened, though. So, Findlay City Schools, why the delay? AND there is a scheduled 2 hour delay Wednesday. Thanks a lot. You have totally ruined the morning dynamic in this house.
There is this point where I try to decide whether Evan will go to preschool. Some preschools have closed, so there must be SOMEthing out there on the roads. But I think our preschool teachers hailed from some snowy region where they laugh at us for the delays and closings, thinking *if I can make it to school, so can the parents*. Oh well....
So I guess I will just plug away at some cases this morning, and Patrick and I will have the 8:40 discussion of who will take Evan to school at 9. Never fails. It is like playing chicken... the person who asks first fears they will be the one who has to do it.
There is this point where I try to decide whether Evan will go to preschool. Some preschools have closed, so there must be SOMEthing out there on the roads. But I think our preschool teachers hailed from some snowy region where they laugh at us for the delays and closings, thinking *if I can make it to school, so can the parents*. Oh well....
So I guess I will just plug away at some cases this morning, and Patrick and I will have the 8:40 discussion of who will take Evan to school at 9. Never fails. It is like playing chicken... the person who asks first fears they will be the one who has to do it.
2 Comments:
Yes curses on the delay!!! Of course I didn't even think to check about a delay before I woke Jon up at 6:25 this morning!!!!! He was showered dressed and ready when I happened to glance out my window and think boy there's not a single light on over there (this would be who takes him to school) and then I'm like CRAP!!!! Jump on the computer and sure enough. DELAY...so much for a little extra sleep for me and Jon. Which by the way my 6 yr old was rocking out to the Rolling Stones last night, gyrating hips, Mick Jagger strut the whole thing. Yep, it was a sight. Have a good one.
I for one, was pleased about the delay...didn't really want to start this week anyway (for many reasons!) I was up late watching the game and GA, so I was glad for the extra sleep. Abby slept all night in her toddler bed..yeah!!!! First time we tried it and it went smooth. I figured I would have been woke up 20 times..
it's a good day to be a mother :)
Robin
Post a Comment
<< Home